Nate focuses his practice on guiding small to medium sized businesses and families through complex transactions and succession planning.
Nate has negotiated multimillion-dollar real estate and business transactions on behalf of both buyers and sellers, and efficiently identifies the most important issues on behalf of his clients. He also drafts simple to complex estate plans, including wills, revocable trusts, powers of attorney, and health care directives, and guides his clients through probate and trust administration proceedings.
Nate truly enjoys getting to know each of his clients on a personal level and deeply appreciates the trust his clients place in him. When out of the office, he enjoys mountain biking, hiking, spending time at his family cabin in the Brainerd Lakes Area and is an automobile enthusiast.
- Commercial & Residential Real Estate Transactions
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Entity Formation, Capitalization, Financing & Buy-Sell Agreements
- Employment Agreements & Terminations
- Estate Planning, Business Succession Planning & Cabin Planning
- Probate & Trust Administration
- Easements & Boundary Disputes
- Torrens Proceedings & Quiet Title Actions
- University of Minnesota Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, 2013
- Saint Cloud State University, B.S. (Finance), summa cum laude, 2009