Josh focuses his practice on commercial and residential real estate transactions, entity formation, the structuring of business transactions, and estate and business succession planning.
He is committed to leading clients through each stage of the legal process, ensuring they confidently understand their options, and finding solutions that meet their specific needs. His strengths are to efficiently resolve disputes, thoroughly research issues, and deliberately draft proposals.
In his free time, his passions include spending time in the woods and on the water, with family and friends, and cheering on the Minnesota Wild.
- Commercial & Residential Real Estate Transactions
- Entity Formation, Representing Emerging Businesses
- Estate Planning
- Easement & Boundary Disputes
- University of St. Thomas School of Law, J.D.
- Saint John’s University, B.A. (Economics)